Saturday, March 10, 2012

Discount Code in Celebration of New Name, New Site, New Free Shipping and New Products!

Hi Everyone!!

Lots of great changes going on around here! Tiny Owl Eco-Friendly Market is now Tiny Owl Natural Living LLC, and the new web address is www.tinyowlshop.com.

I am most excited about all the new products I have added! Let's see......organic cotton menstrual pads in GORGEOUS colors and patterns from Moonpads (the cotton is grown in the US by union workers--unheard of these days!), Thirsties cloth diapers and accessories (Pre-Wash, Super Wash, Booty Love, Booty Luster, wipes, etc.), essential oils for scenting your dryer balls, bath water, bath and body products or some aromatherapy, some great toys from Green Toys and dishes and utensils from their Green Eats line (both lines made in the USA of recycled milk jugs!), some great Earth Mama Angel Baby products (for pregnant, postpartum and breastfeeding moms, baby and the entire family!), The Moon Cup menstrual cup (see previous post for my experience with it, which sealed the deal for carrying it in the shop) and much more! I've even got a few new things still in transit that will be added soon.

Even though I thought my previous shipping policy of a $2.95 flat rate for orders under $25 and free over $25 was more than fair, I have decided to give FREE SHIPPING on all orders a go. I will be constantly crunching numbers to gauge it's effectiveness for a super small business, so it could change, but I honestly think it's going to be a great change!

From now through Sunday 3/11, take 15% off any order of $10 or more with code NEW15. If you received a code for carryover store credit from the old site or the $5 gift code giveaway, it is stackable, so you can use both!

Thank you all so very much for your support! It has allowed me to make this change, to be able to add new products, the products you request, and I am so grateful! :)

Nissa

No comments:

Post a Comment